PR and communications pros need to look no further for tools and tips to take you to the next level, sharpen your professional skills or tackle your next communication challenge. Share your favorite resources and tools with your PRSA-MD colleagues.
- 2016 Maryland Chapter Conference recap and session handouts
- 2015 Maryland Chapter Chesapeake Conference recap and session handouts
- 2014 Maryland Chapter Chesapeake Conference recap and session handouts
- 2013 Mid-Atlantic District Chesapeake Conference recap
- 2012 Mid-Atlantic District Chesapeake Conference Session Handouts
- 2011 Mid-Atlantic Chesapeake Conference Session Handouts
- Visit to WBAL-TV 11 – 2/11/2015
- State of PR – 3/25/14
- Media Training with Nick Peters – 1/30/2013
- Social Media Measurement and Analysis: When ‘Friends’ Aren’t Enough with Idfive – 4/24/2013
- Get Ready For Big Facebook Changes with MGH – 3/29/2012
- 1) Google+ Presentation 2) Google+ Partner Playbook (gives more details on how to utilize key G+ features, including Hangouts and Hangouts on Air. You’ll need to sign onto your Google account to access this one.)
August 25, 2016: Virtual Meeting with Bobbie Battista – Bobbie shared details about her communication position at ExpressJet Airlines, the value of PR in today’s media landscape, and a few tips on how communicators can be successful in their diverse roles.
May 15, 2014: APR Planning Session – Panel answers your questions
May 13, 2014: Virtual Brown Bag Lunch: Content Strategy? Web Strategy? with Mike Hill of Erickson Living
WebNotes eNewsletter Archive
Access past issues of our bi-monthly eNewsletter, WebNotes.
Access the PRSA Membership Directory by logging into MyPRSA and selecting My Networking to view the complete directory.