The Media Are the Message
Online registration is closed. Please register on-site.
How does news coverage influence perceptions about Baltimore? What impact does it have on the city’s residents, businesses, attractions and educational institutions on a daily basis?
Join us for a spirited discussion with top local journalists and representatives from the city’s residential, business and academic communities as we address the impact media have in defining the city’s image.
- Jayne Miller. I-Team Reporter, WBAL-TV
- Sam Davis. Managing Editor, Baltimore Sun
- Kelly Swoope, News Anchor, WMAR-TV
- Johnette Richardson, Executive Director, Belair-Edison Neighborhoods, Inc.
- Mike Evitts, Vice President of Communications, Downtown Partnership of Baltimore
- Annie Milli, Marketing Director, Live Baltimore
- Matt Gallagher, Schaefer Center for Public Policy Advisory Council (moderator)
Registration & Breakfast: 7:30 a.m.
Program: 8 a.m – 10 a.m.
Loyola University Maryland, Andrew White Student Center
4501 N. Charles St., Baltimore MD 21210
Reserved parking is available on a grass lot (see yellow arrows on map) near the Student Center. Parking attendants will be available to direct you into the lot and assist you with parking. Parking is also available to the right, up the hill (please note there will be no reserved spaces or attendants in lot to the right).
You will be directed to enter the Student Center via the Cafeteria (see red arrows on map). Follow the signs to the elevator and proceed to McGuire Hall on the 2nd floor.
*If you need special parking arrangements, please contact us at email@example.com.
Fees (includes continental breakfast) – $25
Date(s) - 06/08/2017
8:00 am - 10:00 am
Loyola University Maryland
Bookings are closed for this event.