The Media Are the Message
Can’t make it to the full conference? We’re opening up the morning general session to everyone!
How does news coverage influence perceptions about Baltimore? What impact does it have on the city’s residents, businesses, attractions and educational institutions on a daily basis?
Join us for a spirited discussion with top local journalists and representatives from the city’s residential, business and academic communities as we address the impact media have in defining the city’s image.
- Jayne Miller. I-Team Reporter, WBAL-TV
- Sam Davis. Managing Editor, Baltimore Sun
- Kelly Swoope, News Anchor, WMAR-TV
- Johnette Richardson, Executive Director, Belair-Edison Neighborhoods, Inc.
- Mike Evitts, Vice President of Communications, Downtown Partnership of Baltimore
- Annie Milli, Marketing Director, Live Baltimore
- Matt Gallagher, Schaefer Center for Public Policy Advisory Council (moderator)
Registration & Breakfast: 7:30 a.m.
Program: 8 a.m – 10 a.m.
Loyola University Maryland, Andrew White Student Center
4501 N. Charles St., Baltimore MD 21210
Fees (includes continental breakfast) – $25
Date(s) - 06/08/2017
8:00 am - 10:00 am
Loyola University Maryland